Here’s our Friday the 13th “minimalist” circuit .. fun fact… a looooooonnnnngggggg time ago, Coach Jim turned 13 on Friday the 13th!
We’ll go 1 minute on station, with 20 seconds transition. These are in no particular order — TBD once I map it onto the space!
1. Step riser restack (an interesting twist on the Russian Twist we usually do with medicine balls)
2. 2 hand tall waves on the battling ropes (force is on the “up”)
3. Slam balls (the complement to the ropes, here, the real force is on the “down”)
4. Elevated mountain climbers (add height as needed)
5. 2 riser jump squats (step instead of jump as needed)
6. Kettlebell waiter walk (horn down to amp it up!)
…. and perhaps a couple surprises .. I’m writing the session from home and need to check a couple things once I get to the studio tonite to see if they are “possible”…